Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Juicy Feast Day 2

I must say that today was pretty good. I had four green smoothies and put things such as cucumbers, beets, kale,carrots, lemons and green apples in them. Along with that I drank a lot of water. Needless to say I went to the bathroom like 20 times today! It was crazy, but I know its part of the cleansing process and that makes me happy. I ordered my juicer last night and I should be getting it on Thursday. I can't wait to start using it! I've never used a juicer before so I'm very interested to see how it works and I hope that juice is good. From what I've researched, the juice will be great and jam packed with nutrients! Tomorrow is day three. I keep telling myself that if I can stick with this for three whole days then I will be able to stick with it for the 60 days. I've tried to do this a couple of times and have never made it past day two. So I've got one more day and then my body and my mind will be fully committed to this juicy feast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment